- Planter Small
Handmade pandan planters
All prices are expressed per unit else otherwise stated in product name.
Units of weight are in pounds (lbs).
Shipping schedules and costs are specific to each order, proceed to checkout to pick your favorite delivery option.
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped within 1 business day.
All orders placed after 12pm are shipped next day.
Non-perishables can be returned within 7 days or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date.
Perishables are strictly non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Natural locally handmade pandan planters are biodegradable pots made of pandan leaves ( vacoa leaves), an alternative to plastic pots.
They come in 3 different sizes:
Small 10cm / Medium 20cm / Large 26-30cm
Being handmade there might be a little difference of 1-3cm, which makes each planter unique.
All to know about them:
- Can be used as an eco-friendly alternative to seedling bags, and can be directly planted in the ground.
- You can plant directly in them. (rocks at the bottom, soil, compost, plant) Use them like you would use a plastic planter.
- Pandan absorbs moisture from its environment and thus has a cooling effect, good for the plants.
- They have a good water drain for soil and aeration for roots. No need to put holes at the bottom since the design allows excess water to pass through.
- Above ground they can last up to 6-12 months, depending on how much you water them. If exposed to sunlight and allowed to dry they can last longer.
- If used as decorative pot for indoor plants and not exposed to moisture, they can last for years.
- When planting directly in them it will darken the colour and through time the planter will rot.